Sending emails with letterhead from Word

I am  wondering if I want to send an email with our letterhead how do I do that? In previous versions of word you could create a letter in word and then email the letter (in the body of the text). In the newer Office 2011 version you don’t seem to be able to do this anymore, it can only go as attachments?

Thanks so much
Answer
Answer
I am  wondering if I want to send an email with our letterhead how do I do that? In previous versions of word you could create a letter in word and then email the letter (in the body of the text). In the newer Office 2011 version you don’t seem to be able to do this anymore, it can only go as attachments?

Thanks so much

Add the Send to Mail Recipient command to the Quick Access Toolbar.  You will find it in the Commands Not  in the Ribbon group that you select in the Choose command from drop down.

However, I would recommend that letters be sent as PDF attachments as then you can be sure of how it will appear to the recipient.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word)
dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com
It's time to replace ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ with ‘Excellence, Opportunity & Civility’ - V Ramaswamy

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 9, 2024 Views 4,075 Applies to: