How to change vowel's color separately from consonant?

Hi
I have some problem with windows generally. I try to solve this problem with experts but i get negative answer because this error is fatal and related to windows core. How i can aware microsoft windows developer about this problem or solve this problem?

see problem in this address:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23610330/how-to-change-vowels-color-separately-from-consonant

Summary:

In Arabic language, vowel combined with consonant makes one word. However, in Windows vowels can not be colored without consonants separately.

If you try to change the color of vowel's font, nothing happens. You must select consonants and vowels together and apply the font color. The same happens also in Microsoft Word, btw.

In Arabic language, especially for educational purposes, it's very common to show vowels with different color but Windows doesn't take this into account.

For better understanding of structure of the Arabic language see this article from Wikipedia.

Example of this problem in picture:

Answer
Answer
Go to File|Options|Advanced>Show Document Content and use the 'Diacritics>Use this color for Diacrticis' option to change the colour.
Cheers
Paul Edstein
(Fmr MS MVP - Word)

17 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 12, 2024 Views 2,922 Applies to: