How do I insert an envelope at the END of a document instead of the beginning (Word 2010)?

When I use ADD TO DOCUMENT, no matter where my cursor is, the envelope is added at the beginning of the document.  The only way I seem to be able to get it at the end of the document is to set it up from scratch.  I have tried to copy and paste the format from other documents which miraculously have their envelopes at the end of the document, but no amount of coaxing using paste options will make it work.

Would appreciate any help.

Regards, Michelle
The function always adds the envelope to the start of of the letter? You would have to create a function to add the envelope at the end of the letter, but is there any need to add the envelope to the letter document? You could simply print an envelope whenever required, or for more control over the process use http://www.gmayor.com/Envelope_Label_Add_In.htm  to print an envelope or create an envelope document.

I may look at adding the envelope to the end of the letter as my next update for this add-in.
Graham Mayor (Microsoft Word MVP 2002-2019)
For more Word tips and downloads visit my web site
https://www.gmayor.com/Word_pages.htm

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks Graham - I will look at your addin shortly.  And yes, since I inherited this job, and since most of the form documents have an envelope at the end, I don't want to confuse other users with having to sometimes click on envelope or having it come out at the beginning of the document.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 24, 2024 Views 855 Applies to: