Footer get partially blocked partway through document?

My footer look good for a few pages, then it gets cut off so you only see part of the footer graphic for the rest of my document?  Any suggestions?  Thanks!
Go into the footer and have a look to see if there is a white box overlaying the content that is cut off.
Andrew Lockton
Melbourne Australia

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for you suggestion - I don't see a remnant white block.  What I see when I look at the pages that show the full footer graphic is there is room above the footer graphic before the dotted line that separates the page content from the footer content.  On the pages where the footer is only partially viewable, that dotted line is lower.  I can't seem to find what controls the space above the footer and the main page content (the dotted line).  I see where I can control the space from the bottom of the page to the footer.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Normally the content in the footer encroaches into the page content and forces that content onto a subsequent page. However if your footer contains floating objects then the text wrap settings on those objects may mean that the page content can overlie the footer and obscure the content.

If you want all the page content to avoid overlapping the footer then you can either position the footer content as inline or increase the bottom margin. The bottom margin setting for that section is in the Page Setup dialog > Margins > Bottom

Andrew Lockton
Melbourne Australia

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 23, 2023 Views 945 Applies to: