When printing labels, Word 2007 is printing blank pages.

When printing circle labels from an Avery Template, Word 2007 is printing blank pages.  In print preview I can see the words/pictures, but when it's printed it's blank.  I just printed regular shipping labels from another Avery Template and they printed fine.  But this template for some reason is printing blank pages.  When I print preview it, I can see the image/words.  When I create a PDF from Word's PDF creator, I can see it, yet it's all messed up.  BUT when I print to my other PDF creator on my computer, it creates a blank PDF.  Any suggestions?  I've tried a bunch of things already that I've read on here, but nothing's worked.
Answer
Answer

While I ws able to use the Save as PDF facility to create a PDF that did not appear to be messed up, I was not able to produce a result by printing the document either with an actual printer, the PrimoPDF printer, and surprisingly, the Snagit Printer.

However, using Ctrl+A to select everything and then Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard and then paste from the clipboard into a new document, resulted in a document that could be printed in the normal manner.

I therefore deduce that there must have been some corruption in the original document that was causing the problem.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word)
dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com
It's time to replace ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ with ‘Excellence, Opportunity & Civility’ - V Ramaswamy

7 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 29, 2023 Views 5,285 Applies to: