Readability Stats not displaying consistently in Word 2007

When using Word 2007, the readability fails to work sometimes.  The paragraphs have appropriate punctuation and the check box is checked but still, it doesn't work until later.  When it does decide to turn itself on, I can go back and check text I was unsuccessful in checking earlier - without making a single change to the text.  This happens when I open a document.  Once it's working, it doesn't stop working until I close the document and reopen it.  This is very frustrating as there is no rhyme or reason to it.
Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Microsoft Community. As per the issue description readability stats do not display consistently.

As per the article if you look in to the notes section why there may be a discrepancy between the displayed and actual statics may be because of multiple languages in the same document:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/display-readability-statistics-HP005189601.aspx

Note: The above link is applicable to Word 2007 too.

I hope the above suggestion helps. If you need further assistance reply and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2021 Views 430 Applies to: