problem with text box converting word 2007 to pdf

I converted a document from Word 2007 using Adobe Acrobat 9. The document converts but when I look at one of the pages that had 2 pictures on it, only one picture remains on that page.  That particular page has 2 pictures within one text box.

I went back to Word 2003 using Adobe Acrobat 9 and converted the document to pdf from Word 2003 and the document converts correctly with the 2 pictures on the page.

Is 2007 textbox NOT compatible with Word 2003 textbox?

I know a solution probable would be to just put the picture in two separate text boxes but that is not the answer to my question. If I had not double check the pdf file, I never would have known that this was an issue converting text boxes and my document would have gone out minus one picture. Everything else convertted fine.

Thank you for any response. 

Answer
Answer

I only discovered this site a few days ago, when I was searching for answers. So everything here is new.

I was preparing to send the document to you and could not find an email address to respond to. I clicked on your picture and still did not see an address. I didn't know if I could just respond to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I took another look at the 2007 document and figured out the problem. Apparently the text box adjusted around the first picture and totally cut off the second one. All I needed to do was pull down the text box in 2007 and the two pictures are shown again. To me, this is an unnecessary step and something I will have to be very aware of in the future.

I do not have to do this adjustment in 2003 as the text box is already adjusted properly for both pictures to be seen.

Thanks for your help!!!!

As we venture away from Office 2003 and into Office 2007, I am sure I will be back. I have bookmarked this wonderful site.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 13, 2021 Views 1,991 Applies to: