kleibeel
Had this question 7
Question
kleibeel asked on

Como se ponen los acentos en windows 7

Recientemente compre un lapto.

Al tratar de escribir el acento de las vocales me ha sido imposible. En Windows Vista, asi cmo los demas Windows anteriores, para poner un acento se usaba la combinacion atl+160, alt+130, alt+161, etc y para la n se usaba alt+165

Ahora en este windowns no se reconocen estos codigos.

Como hago para poner los acentos y las "n"

Me urge una respuesta

Maxwell Joseph
Found this helpful 0
Answer
Maxwell Joseph replied on
Microsoft Forum Moderator

Unfortunately, the MS Answers Community is only able to provide support in English. The following URL will help make sure you receive the appropriate support information for your location. Open the link and select your region from the drop down list and then click the arrow button to continue.

http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx

Cindy Meister
Found this helpful 0
Answer
Cindy Meister replied on
MVP

Hi Kleibeel

In addition to what Maxwell said, when you ask in a spanish-speaking environment, you need to direct your question to a group that specializes in Windows 7, not Office. Your problem is your laptop and Windows support, not Office. One piece of advice I can give you is to check what keyboard mapping is active. You can do that via control Panel, in the area where you make Regional settings. If you bought your laptop in a Spanish-speaking area, the keyboard combinations you need should be ON the keyboard. If you bought it from some other region and the keyboard is, say US English standard, then that's probably also the default Windows keyboard layout.

Since this is a laptop, you also need to make sure that the support for the numeric Keypad is active. On many laptops, the numeric keypad is integrated into the standard keys, meaning you first need to press a key combination to turn on the numeric keypad (and turn off the alphanumeric keys). If this is the case with your laptop, you should contact the support for the laptop manufacturer if you can't figure out how to turn on the numeric keypad.

As far as the Alt+Numeric Keypad ASCII codes go, try using Alt+0160, etc. In newer versions of Windows I've found I need to include the zero for Windows to correctly interpret the combination.

When working within WORD (which is the topic of this forum) you do have alternate routes available for accents and the n+tilde. Word has its own set of keyboard combinations for "special characters". I don't know what the term is in Spanish for "keyboard combinations" but if you search that in the Word help you should turn up a page with a complete listing.

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
Maxwell Joseph
Found this helpful 0
Answer
Maxwell Joseph replied on
Microsoft Forum Moderator

Unfortunately, the MS Answers Community is only able to provide support in English. The following URL will help make sure you receive the appropriate support information for your location. Open the link and select your region from the drop down list and then click the arrow button to continue.

http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx

Cindy Meister
Found this helpful 0
Answer
Cindy Meister replied on
MVP

Hi Kleibeel

In addition to what Maxwell said, when you ask in a spanish-speaking environment, you need to direct your question to a group that specializes in Windows 7, not Office. Your problem is your laptop and Windows support, not Office. One piece of advice I can give you is to check what keyboard mapping is active. You can do that via control Panel, in the area where you make Regional settings. If you bought your laptop in a Spanish-speaking area, the keyboard combinations you need should be ON the keyboard. If you bought it from some other region and the keyboard is, say US English standard, then that's probably also the default Windows keyboard layout.

Since this is a laptop, you also need to make sure that the support for the numeric Keypad is active. On many laptops, the numeric keypad is integrated into the standard keys, meaning you first need to press a key combination to turn on the numeric keypad (and turn off the alphanumeric keys). If this is the case with your laptop, you should contact the support for the laptop manufacturer if you can't figure out how to turn on the numeric keypad.

As far as the Alt+Numeric Keypad ASCII codes go, try using Alt+0160, etc. In newer versions of Windows I've found I need to include the zero for Windows to correctly interpret the combination.

When working within WORD (which is the topic of this forum) you do have alternate routes available for accents and the n+tilde. Word has its own set of keyboard combinations for "special characters". I don't know what the term is in Spanish for "keyboard combinations" but if you search that in the Word help you should turn up a page with a complete listing.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Found this helpful 0
Doug Robbins - Word MVP replied on
Tiene que usar Alt + el teclado numérico

Si el portátil no tiene un teclado numérico, habrá una tecla Fn que modifica
la función de la m, j, k, l, u, i, o, 7, 8, 9 teclas de un teclado QWERTY
para que actúen en la misma forma que las teclas de un teclado numérico.

Estas llaves por lo general tienen los números en los mismos de Azul.
Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
dkr@mvps.org
bentor1
Found this helpful 0
bentor1 replied on

Recientemente compre un lapto.

Al tratar de escribir el acento de las vocales me ha sido imposible. En Windows Vista, asi cmo los demas Windows anteriores, para poner un acento se usaba la combinacion atl+160, alt+130, alt+161, etc y para la n se usaba alt+165

Ahora en este windowns no se reconocen estos codigos.

Como hago para poner los acentos y las "n"

Me urge una respuesta

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Found this helpful 0
Doug Robbins - Word MVP replied on

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
dkr@mvps.org
RafaAlvarez
Found this helpful 0
RafaAlvarez replied on
calale con esto te dejo el enlace

http://blogospr.blogsome.com/2010/05/17/configurar-acentos-en-teclado-con-windows-7/
Teclado Español
Found this helpful 0
Teclado Español replied on

En la siguiente dirección se explica como poner acentos en español.

http://tutoriatecnologia.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/acentos-en-window-7/

Profesora NE
Found this helpful 0
Profesora NE replied on

Esa dirección ya no existe cerraron blogsome.com. La dirección nueva es: http://tutoriatecnologia.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/acentos-en-window-7/
Profesora NE
Found this helpful 0
Profesora NE replied on

Profesora NE
Found this helpful 0
Profesora NE replied on