Creating Email Newsletter from Word

Using Word 2003, I created a flyer that I would like to use as an email newsletter. I am not sure how to do this or if it could be done. I tried converting the document to image files using free online converters. But, the resolution quality is quite diminished. Is there a way that I could create an email newsletter from a 2003 Word document? Thanks.
Cheers
Paul Edstein
(Fmr MS MVP - Word)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Download the free PrimoPDF converter that will install itself as a Printer and use it to "print" the document to a pdf file.
Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word)
dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com
It's time to replace ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ with ‘Excellence, Opportunity & Civility’ - V Ramaswamy

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You could also use Adobe Acrobat Pro 8 to create the PDFs (available as a free download from http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4683-adobe-acrobat-8-free.html - note the serial# mentioned there). Updates, to bring it up to 8.3.1 are available from: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat/win/8.x/

Note 1: If you install the updates, you need to install them in order (8.1.0>8.1.1, etc.) and, although three of them will prompt to reboot, you don't need to do so until all of the updates are installed. Your AV software may also mis-identify a print spooler in the last few updates as potential viruses - just tell it to accept them as legit.

Note 2: If you want to use Adobe Acrobat Pro 8 as a Print Driver, you'll need to go to Start>Devices and Printers>Adobe PDF>Right-Click>Printer Properties>Advanced, then click the 'Print Directly to Printer' radio button.

Cheers
Paul Edstein
(Fmr MS MVP - Word)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for your response.  I have used free online converters to convert the Word document to PDF.  What I am trying to find out is how I could make an email newsletter from the flyer (Word 2003).

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You are going to have to define what you mean by an "email newsletter".  The best way to ensure that the recipients see the document in the same way that you do is to send it as a pdf attachment to an email message.

While you can send a document as the body of an email message, it you do that, you have no control over the way in which the document will appear to the recipient, some of whom may not even have Word.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Word)
dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com
It's time to replace ‘Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’ with ‘Excellence, Opportunity & Civility’ - V Ramaswamy

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 6, 2023 Views 991 Applies to: