Unable to use Outlook 2010 - Error 0X800CCC78

I am able to use my outlook 2010 at home, at one of our offices but specially in one of my company offices I really cannot use Outlook (send and receive), but is not only my professional e-mail but also my personal e-mail, meaning that in this office my outlook literally stop working.

Happen this message all the time I try to conect or use my Outlook: The task *** Email address is removed for privacy *** related an error (0x800CCC78) is not possible to send message. please verify the e-mail adress on account seetings. The server answered: 550 - Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)'

What can I do? Can anyone please help me?

Thanks a lot.

Filipe

Answer
Answer

Error '0X800CCC78' usually occurs due to incorrect Outgoing server authentication settings in Outlook. Check the account settings and change the authentication settings in Outlook as per your Internet Service Provider.

Open Outlook> Click File> Info> Account settings> select the account and click on change> More settings> Outgoing Server.

If the option “My outgoing server requires authentication” is checked, uncheck it or vice-versa and try to send the emails and check if it works fine

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 8, 2023 Views 9,253 Applies to: