outlook error message - object not found

Whenever I try to send an email with outlook, I get the error message "object not found". I receive email in outlook and the test messages go through in the email setup. I have run a "repair" and an uninstal and reinstall with the original disks. I have tried 3 different email accounts to send through. None work.
Answer
Answer

You get this error message if the profile is corrupt. Try creating a new profile and check.

Follow the links below which explains about the particular error message and also how to create a new profile.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/312354

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918

Sachin Shetty, Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
• We appreciate your participation in MS Forums, Help us understand your needs better. To share your valuable Feedback please Click here.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Well I am hesitant to say I found/fell upon "something" by mistake.

I created a 2nd Administrator account and wanted to delete it but that was not possible to do.  It was possible to sign on to the 2nd admin account and delete the 1st but not vice verso, the option "delete account" just was not available.

Anyhow, I re-did the email setup there and it "poof" seems to be working.  I will have to come back and report if that continues as it only received 2 tes messages but that is way more than the 1st admin account.

WHY did this work?  I have no idea, if the 1st admin account is not able to be functional for day to day use to INCLUDE email, it says it NOWHERE.  That should be an easy google answer if that is the cause as NOWHERE does it say "Are you using the 1st admin account? As it is nonfunctional, create a 2nd and everything is happy happy happy"

So, if this does hiccup, I will report back, and if it seems to fix, I will report back either way ok?  You have been very kind in your answeers and your time to this issue is sincerely appreciated. I thank you again and will be back to NAIL THIS AVENUE "in" or "out" as it will be heaven to millions of people I would thinik as this is just not addressed anywhere. 

I bought a book "Win 7 Inside Out" even and it does not address ANYTHING like this, and really does not cover email issues other than to say "download Windows Mail Live"

Thx again and talk to you soon,

Bob

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 29, 2024 Views 2,469 Applies to: