Discussion

New firmware update for Lumia 550/650: 01078.00037.16082.410xx

armagonfin started on

Hey all,

we have started rolling out a new firmware update for Lumia 550/650: 01078.00037.16082.410xxKey improvements in this release include:

• Stability and quality improvements.

The availability of this update may depend on your phone model, region or network service provider. At the moment, the update should be already available for first batch of phones and the rollouts will continue gradually.

Windows 10 is updating continuously, so make sure you follow all the update notifications that appear on your phone. To check for updates, you can also tap Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates. For detailed update instructions, see.

3 people have recommended this discussion

Abuse history

chrismbinns replied on
When is the lumia635 in the UK on Vodafone getting a firmwear update
Be the first person to like this

Abuse history

axcs90 replied on
Hey, I think it is not the place to ask, but there are plans to make available firmwares for the old Lumias? (L640, L735, l830, etc.)
With windows Mobile 10 cameras with pureview lost a bit of quality in photos. 
The gaming performance is a bit altered, like the GPU drivers are generic. And the overall stability of lumias also needs to be improved with a firmware.
3 people liked this

Abuse history

Ouail Aouattah replied on
seems faster (550)

Abuse history

OnurSarı replied on

Hey all,

we have started rolling out a new firmware update for Lumia 550/650: 01078.00037.16082.410xxKey improvements in this release include:

• Stability and quality improvements.

The availability of this update may depend on your phone model, region or network service provider. At the moment, the update should be already available for first batch of phones and the rollouts will continue gradually.

Windows 10 is updating continuously, so make sure you follow all the update notifications that appear on your phone. To check for updates, you can also tap Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates. For detailed update instructions, see.

If you are a Windows Insider user, see. Note: this does not affect general firmware availability.

When will we ( Lumia 735) get firmware update like this? I hope Microsoft won't forget its 'Selfie Phone'. 
1 person liked this

Abuse history

JanWillem_v replied on

Where can I report bugs? When I "Bing" it :p the hyperlinks does not bring me where I can actually report it. It's a maze.

I have a small problem on the Lumia 650 (also with this new build) that didn't exist on my 625 (Win 8.1).

When you recieve an e-mail on the Win 10 Phone and it has been send with a property that a reply needs to be send to an alternative e-mailaddress the standard e-mail app replies to the original sender.

2 people liked this

Abuse history

_thalamus replied on

[snip]

If you are a Windows Insider user, see. Note: this does not affect general firmware availability.

I thought firmware updates were being automatically deployed to the insider rings now, as per this? So that advice shouldn't be needed.

No firmware update on my 000-GB Lumia 650 yet anyway, and these 550/650 updates are also not listed here...

Abuse history

armagonfin replied on

JanWillem_v

You can use the "Windows Feedback" app in your phone to file bug reports on specific issues. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA144635

Abuse history

GoldTooT replied on

Still no sign of the update on my L650, UK, O2.

Any ideas when it might be rolled out? Does it need carrier approval?

Quit yo jibber jabber..... fool!

Abuse history

BumblebeeB2 replied on

Still does not fix the WLAN connectivity problems for the lumia 650. WLAN connection keeps dropping after some time. Only a reboot of the device helps. A manual reconnect results in an error message that no WLAN connection can be opened. All other devices (a lot of devices; and my previous windows phones like the 730 or 920) in the network are working without any problems.

Tried everything including deactivating hotspots, bluetooth and a lot of other stuff.

Here is a forum of german users having this problem, too. A lot of them returned their lumia 650 because of this mess.

http://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/mobiledevices/forum/mdlumia-mdsettings/lumia-650-schaltet-selbst%C3%A4ndig-die-wlan/c68e4465-b0f4-499a-a947-272609364e3f?page=4

Microsoft don't you hear us?

Best regards

Bumble

Abuse history

armagonfin replied on

BumblebeeB2:

We are following the feedback on a continuous basis and investigating the reports of Wi-Fi problems.

GoldTooT:

Rollouts for remaining phones should continue on a weekly basis.

Abuse history