Announcement: February Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile (brings phone to 10586.107)
We have started rolling out the February cumulative update (10.0.10586.107) for Windows 10 Mobile today. Update availability will start with open market variants and will increase to everyone over the next week as we monitor and ensure quality of the release.
Key improvements in this release include:
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a reset.
To read more about the new features included in Windows 10 Mobile, see What's New in Windows 10 Mobile.
Windows 10 is updating continuously, so make sure you follow all the update notifications that appear on your phone. To check for updates, you can also tap Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates. For detailed update instructions, see.
Please ensure to continue providing feedback on your experiences with Windows 10 Mobile by using the Windows Feedback app located in the App List, and by posting discussions and questions in this Answers Community. Your feedback continues to help us identify and prioritize future product improvements!