Can Outlook 2011 currently sync with CalDAV (MobileMe, Google Calendar etc…)?

Is it possible for me to sync my Outlook 2011 information with Google calendar, MobileMe or other products that use CalDAV? 
Answer
Answer

The newest version of Outlook/Office 2011 does not currently support CalDAV .

If this is a feature you’d like to see in future versions of Office for Mac, be sure to send your feedback by clicking “Help” > “Send Feedback…” in any Office application or by clicking on the link below:

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/product-feedback

Still need help? Get assistance specific to your issue by clicking the Ask a question button at the top of this page to create your own thread! Be sure to mention what steps you’ve tried, the results of each, and steps to recreate the error.

My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
Actually we like to see this feature in the current version of Office for Mac, not in future version. How do we tell the Office for Mac team how the lack of this feature is causing the loss of confidence for the future of Office?
Hi. We can't do anything about Microsofts unwillingness to solve this. This is one of the main things on the entire "cloud" adventure... We need this...

Until this is fixed, and can only encourage to send feedback: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/product-feedback and hope that our prayers will be heard.

Hopefully if we all do this - we might get some feedback?
Best regards
Lars, MD, Denmark

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 6, 2023 Views 47,360 Applies to: