I will need more information to assist you better
Is this problem with particular website only?
Try the following steps.
If the above method does not solve your issue try following the method provided below.
Reset your internet explorer settings and run it. You can do this by following the steps given below.
If the problem is caused by damaged or incompatible Internet Explorer settings or add-ons, you can usually resolve the problem by resetting Internet Explorer settings.
To use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature from Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).
2. If you use Windows XP, click Start, and then click Run. Type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER:
If you use Windows Vista, click Start Collapse this imageExpand this image . Type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER:
The Internet Options dialog box appears.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.
5. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
6. Start Internet Explorer again.
Hope this information is helpful.
Let me know if this worked.
Thanks and Regards:
Umesh P - Microsoft Support
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/answersfeedback/threads/ and let us know what you think.
Thanks for this information. The first suggestion (about the Active Scripting setting) did nothing.
But the second suggestion about inetcpl.cpl (in Windows XP) followed by "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" worked like a charm! Thank you!
Your second option sorted me out.
Thanks very much
I am glad to know that your issue is fixed. Your response will help others. In case, if you need any assistance you may always post your questions along with your valuable suggestions in this forum.
Please refer this article
If helpful please vote
I tried this BUT unfortunetly it did NOT work
anything else in your bag of tricks ? could it have something to do with a parent control on this computor?
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.