I can't use my Bing Image Creator.

Hi there, i started to trying Bing Image Creator. I was enjoying it so much. Suddenly it had an error message called "You can't submit more prompts." So, what caused this problem ?

Thank You.

Hey Emir!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on Bing Image Creator.

There seem to be a lot of users who have been experiencing the same error message. It would be best you reach out directly to the Bing Team as they have the tools and resources to properly review this case:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/bing

Click on AI-powered features > Bing Image Creator > Then submit the form.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Darhyl

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Emir!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on Bing Image Creator.

There seem to be a lot of users who have been experiencing the same error message. It would be best you reach out directly to the Bing Team as they have the tools and resources to properly review this case:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/bing

Click on AI-powered features > Bing Image Creator > Then submit the form.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Darhyl

MS Bing Image Creator makes it harder to register than any other competing image creating site I know of. Can I use my Hotmail email account as an address? Where can I input that?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 2, 2024 Views 25 Applies to: